We understand that information is changing quickly during this time and that everyone is in need of different resources.
While COVID-19 has put the tourism industry on hold, we want to continue providing as much service as we can to those who are currently residing in Oakville and Halton Region during this time.
Effective April 3, 2021
Premier Ford announced that the government is placing the entire province in shutdown beginning Saturday, April 3, for at least four weeks. Read the town’s news release for information.
Under the provincial shutdown order:
- Indoor gatherings are not allowed, except with members of your household (or one other household if you live alone)
- Outside gatherings limited to a maximum of 5 people
You should only go out for necessities, such as:
- work, if you can’t do it remotely
- helping vulnerable people
- exercise and physical activity
You should not travel outside your region or the province unless absolutely necessary.
Read more here: www.oakville.ca.
- Community centres, including pools, fitness centres and arenas (with some exceptions for high performance athlete training)
- All registered recreation programs
- Drop-in activities, memberships, and rental permits are cancelled. Refunds will be automatically issued to impacted customers.
- Oakville libraries for in-person service
- Oakville Museum
- Senior centres
- Youth centres
- Service counters within Town Hall (not including ServiceOakville)
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Municipal Greenhouse
Follow the links below to continue reading about all the services currently available in Oakville: