Visit Oakville fall itinerary
October 3, 2019
Itching for a fall escape? You can pick and choose your own activities with our new fall itinerary and create a perfectly personalized Autumn adventure!
Pick from our list below, browse our website or download our fall checklist below and see how much you can experience before the chill of winter creeps in.
Feel the Halloween hype:
- Explore local lore with the Oakville Historical Society’s Ghost Walks. These family-friendly walks run Monday to Saturday from Oct. 16-30
- Channel your inner ghostbuster and help banish a rogue spirit at the Oakville Public Library’s Library After Dark Escape Room
- Trick or treat in style with favours from local businesses at Tiny Tots on Parade in Downtown Oakville
- Play haunted house bingo with this list of spooky spots
Raise the curtain on a new Oakville Centre season:
- Go behind the scenes with amazing authors at the In Conversation With…series:
- Listen to the classics at these intimate concerts:
- Spend your night laughing alongside legendary Canadian comedian Sean Cullen
Explore new art at local galleries:
- Laurie Kang combines research in fields like biology, feminist theory and science fiction in her latest exhibit, Beolle
- Toronto-based artist Georgia Dickie takes over Centennial Square with Agouti Sky, an exhibit made up of the bric-a-brac refuse of a society built to consume and discard
- Fantasy, alchemy and the unknown are explored through the works of Sheridan College students at the Fantasia: Students and Emerging Artists Exhibition
Feast on fall favourites:
Want to carry this list around with you? Download your digital copy below.