Wednesday, December 18, 2019
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre
Have you always wanted to sing, but haven’t had the time to commit to a weekly choir rehearsal? Or have you been a member of a choir for many years and want to share your talents with your community? Are you looking for something special to do with your family this Holiday season? Join Oakville’s “Instant Choir” event, where everyone sings as one!
- Using the link below, register you and/or your family with a current email address.
- In early December, you will be sent a PDF of the music and practice tracks for you and your family to learn together at home.
- On Wednesday, December 18th at 7 p.m., come to the Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (we will also be collecting donations to our local food bank).
- You will be directed to a specific location for your voice part (please register young children with the same voice part as their parent).
- After a quick warm-up, we will sing our two songs together in harmony!
- Coffee, tea, and cookies will be available after our sing-along.
For more information about the Instant Choir, visit www.oakvillevocalartsfestival.ca.