The following is a list of players expected to compete at the RBC Canadian Open. This early commitment list is subject to change. Players have until 5pm ET Friday before tournament week to confirm their participation with the PGA TOUR.
Zach Bauchou *
Marc-Etienne Bussieres (CDN)
Corey Conners (CDN)
Graham DeLaet (CDN)
Todd Fanning (CDN) *
Adam Hadwin (CDN)
David Hearn (CDN)
Mackenzie Hughes (CDN)
Ben Silverman (CDN)
Nick Taylor (CDN)
Mike Weir (CDN)
* Denotes amateur
(CDN) Denotes Canadians
Complimentary parking is available at four lots for you to choose from.
The parking lots are located at:
- Sheridan College (Monday-Sunday)
1430 Trafalgar Rd, Oakville, ON
- Saint Volodymyr Cultural Centre (Monday-Sunday)
1280 Dundas Street West, Oakville, ON
- Bronte GO Station (Friday-Sunday)
214 Cross Ave, Oakville, ON
- Oakville GO Station (Friday-Sunday)
2104 Wyecroft Road, Oakville, ON
Complimentary shuttles will continually run from these parking lots to the main entrance at Glen Abbey Golf Club, from 6:30 am until 1 hour after play has finished.
Spectators utilizing a car sharing service or taxi may use the drop off and pick up location on Old Abbey Lane, just south of Dorval Drive. Please ensure to direct your car to this area when arranging a pick up from Glen Abbey Golf Club.
Wheelchair accessible: Wheelchair accessible shuttles will be available at Sheridan College only. Shuttles with lift capabilities will transport spectators from Sheridan College to Glen Abbey Golf Club and return. Please note, spectators utilizing this service must pre-purchase tickets in advance.
Cycling: A complimentary bike valet service will be provided at the corner of Dorval Drive and Old Abbey Lane (across from the main entrance).
BMW parking: Spectators driving a BMW should proceed to the Sheridan College located on Trafalgar Road near Upper Middle Road for preferred parking.
Friday – Sunday: All spectators who travel to Oakville receive a complimentary shuttle at both Oakville and Bronte GO Stations.
Monday – Thursday: Train goers can utilize a car sharing or Taxi service to arrive at Glen Abbey Golf Club.
- No opaque bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12 x 6 x 12 (CLICK HERE for more information)
- A one gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag (CLICK HERE for more information)
- At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the Tournament in a clear plastic bag not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s – MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Still camera with lens smaller than 6 inches; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- No bags larger than a small purse 6 x 6 including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12 (CLICK HERE for more information)
- No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions, or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No posters, signs or banners