10 Oakville Opportunities to Make Mother’s Day Memorable
May 6, 2017
Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and it can often be difficult to think of a way to thank mom for all that she does. Luckily, Oakville is overflowing with opportunities to make her day as special as she is.
- What’s Mother’s Day without flowers? Start the day off right by bringing mom a bouquet from a florist in Kerr Village, Downtown Oakville or Bronte Village.
- Instead of bringing flowers to mom, bring mom to the flowers at one of Oakville’s gorgeous gardens. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and breathe in the floral fragrances.
- Speaking of beautiful scenery, there’s plenty to experience on a relaxing nature walk. Take mom on a nice stroll through one of Oakville’s many parks or trails and enjoy the spring weather.
- If mom has a penchant for pastries, bring her to one of Oakville’s excellent cafes or bakeries. Sit down, relax and have a great chat over a hot beverage and Danish.
- Give mom a day off and treat her to some pampering at any of Oakville’s superb spas and salons. Whether it’s a massage, mani-pedi or makeover, you’ll definitely make her special day one to remember.
- Treat mom to a bit of culture with a visit to one of Oakville’s exquisite galleries, museums or cultural centres. No matter her interests, Oakville’s arts and culture scene is sure to please.
- Enjoy a day of shopping with mom in Oakville’s excellent shopping districts or retail plazas. Search fashionable boutiques and one-of-a-kind gift shops for that special Mother’s Day find.
- Take mom out for a lovely lunch or delicious dinner at any of the outstanding restaurants found throughout town. From casual to fine dining, Oakville has something to please every family matriarch.
- Stroll along the lakefront at either Oakville Harbour or Bronte Harbour. Walk with mom and enjoy the spring weather and breathtaking scenery.
- If mom’s a thrill seeker or just looking to try something new, bring her to iFly for some indoor skydiving. It will definitely make this Mother’s Day a memorable one!
However you choose to spend Mother’s Day, you’re sure to have great time here in Oakville. Happy Mother’s Day!